YogaWorks 200-Hour Teacher Training
Take your love of Yoga to the next level!
This foundational program will advance your practice, acquaint you with the many layers of yoga, build your confidence and help you find your voice.
If you aspire to teach, you're in good company: Since the start of our training school in 1990, YogaWorks alumni have gone on to become some of the world's most renowned yoga leaders. We want you to master the fundamentals, so completing our program will mark the beginning of your successful journey as a yoga teacher.
OUR 200-HOUR TEACHER TRAINING CURRICULUM INCLUDES:
- Advanced study of asana (proper alignment, benefits and potential risks)
- Principles of anatomy
- Science and art of sequencing
- Hands-on adjustments
- How to observe bodies
- Informed use of props to improve or modify a posture
- Cultivating your voice
- Confidence-building through practice teaching
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Sanskrit names of postures
- The Business of Yoga
WHAT MAKES YOGAWORKS TEACHER TRAINING UNIQUE?
- Lineage & Experience: We've refined our comprehensive curriculum over 25 years.
- Intelligent Sequencing: Learn the art and science of designing and delivering a safe, dynamic class.
- Learn to truly teach: Our program isn't about memorizing and reciting sequences. Instead an emphasis is placed on teaching principles for clearly instructing students bodies into alignment.
- Find Yourself: We give you the space and opportunity to find your own teaching style.
- Global Recognition: With a legacy that includes today's yoga leaders and over 10,000 alumni, YogaWorks teacher training is respected worldwide. - Celebrated alumni include: Seane Corn, Shiva Rea, Annie Carpenter, Natasha Rizopoulos, Vinnie Marino, Kathryn Budig and many more.
- Yoga Alliance 5-star rated accredited training school
Meet The Trainer!
Meet our Trainer and learn what the training is all about!
Attend a free 60 minute class taught in the YogaWorks method followed by a Q&A session.
December 9th, 2017
Full Lotus Yoga Studio